This Section is designed for healthcare professionals and GP Practice staff.

For public information, please visit the Brighton and Hove CCG public home page.

Alcohol and Substance Misuse

Emergency Information

For emergency information, please contact the Professional Support Line.


Pavilions Drugs and Alcohol services

Referral Forms

Referral Forms for the Pavilions Drugs and Alcohol service can be found

  •  in the Organisational Group Folder in SystmOne  
  • in the EMIS 'BH Global documents' or 'BH Global Templates' folder


ru-ok? offers free, one to one, confidential, expert advice and support to people under 18 who are experiencing problems with their use of drugs or alcohol.

You can find an age-specific Substance Misuse Screening Tool, and information on how to refer to the ru-OK? service, by following the links.

The team accepts referrals from all, including self-referrals. All that is needed is the young person’s consent.

Locally Commissioned Services (LCS)

Please follow the links for information on