For emergency information, please contact the Professional Support Line.
Two Week Wait Referrals
Please follow the link for Two Week Wait Referral Forms
In the table below you can find referral pathways for
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Referral Pathway
- Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Referral Pathway
- Intermenstrual Bleeding Referral Pathway
- Post-Coital Bleeding pathway
- Post-Menopausal Bleeding pathway
- Prolapse pathway
- Suspected Ovarian Cancer pathway
- One Stop Hysteroscopy see and treat pathway
A Referral Triage Pathway for One-Stop Hysteroscopy is also available in the table below.
Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals (BSUH) Gynaecology Department
Please see the BSUH website for more info on the BSUH Gynaecology Department.
Patient Support Line (PSL) can facilitate referrals into some gynaecology services. Please see the PSL page for service referral criteria.
For prescribing information, please see Chapter 7 of the Joint Formulary.
Feedback on Providers
Please follow the link to send us feedback on service providers