For emergency information, please contact the Professional Support Line.
Two Week Wait Referrals
Please follow the link for Two Week Wait Referral Forms
Community Pharmacy Anticoagulation Management Service (CPAMS)
The CPAMS service is now being delivered by Boots UK. Clinics will continue to be offered at 16 pharmacies across Brighton and Hove offering accessibility and choice to patients.
The service now provides:
- International Normalized Ratio (INR) testing by CPAMS to allow safe switching by the patients GP to a Direct Oral Anticoagulant (DOAC).
- A one-off education session for a patient starting on a DOAC, initiated in primary care.
Referral Forms for the CPAMS Service are available:
- In the Organisational Group Folder in Systm One
- In the EMIS 'BH Global documents' or 'BH Global Templates' folder.
Forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Domiciliary Phlebotomy Service
Please follow the link for more information on the Domiciliary Phlebotomy Service.
Referral Forms for the Domiciliary Phlebotomy Service are available:
- in the Organisational Group Folder in SystmOne
- in the EMIS 'BH Global documents' or 'BH Global Templates' folder
Please see the table below for Iron Deficiency Anaemia Referral Guidelines.
Please follow this link for information on Anticoagulation for Stroke Risk Reduction In Atrial Fibrillation or Atrial Flutter
Locally Commissioned Services
Please follow the link for the Phlebotomy Locally Commissioned Service.
For prescribing information, please see the Joint Formulary.
Feedback on Providers
Please follow the link to send us feedback on service providers