Complete Routine Immunisation Schedule from Summer 2015
Please follow the link for the Complete Routine Immunisation Schedule from Summer 2015
Immunisation Information for Healthcare Assistants (HCAs)
Please follow the link for National Minimum Standards and Core Curriculum for Immunisation Training for HCAs
Influenza (flu) vaccination
For the updated Enhanced Service Specification detailing delivery of the Influenza programme, please see the GP Contract page of the NHS England website.
Please follow the links for the resources listed below
- Childhood Flu Programme Training Slideset from Public Health England (PHE)
- National Flu Programme Training Slideset from PHE
- Template Invitation Letter - for those at higher risk from flu
- Template Invitation Letter - for parents of 2, 3, and 4 year-olds
- The Flu Vaccination Winter 2015/16 - Patient Information Leaflet
- Protecting Your Child Against Flu - Patient Information Leaflet for Parents
- Flu, Your Pregnancy, and You - Patient Information Leaflet
- Helping Stop You Getting Flu - Patient Information Leaflet for People with Learning Disabilities
You can order hard copies of these document online here.
Meningitis B vaccination
The Meningococcal B vaccination programme is now underway. Only children born on or after the 1st of May 2015 should receive this vaccination. You can access the relevant Patient Group Direction here.
Patient Group Directions
Please follow the link for Patient Group Directions (PGDs)