For the Brighton and Hove and Lewes Haven High Weald Joint Formulary, please see the Joint Formulary page.
- Please follow the link for Monitoring Suggestions for Drug Monitoring for Adults in Primary Care, created by London and South East Medicine Information Service, South West Medicine Information Service and Croydon Clinical Commissioning Group.
- Please follow the link for Palliative Care for local and national guidance including the support folder and drug instruction chart.
- Please follow the link for Local Antimicrobial Guidelines for Management of Infections in Primary Care
You can find Shared Care Guidelines and Information Sheets on the Shared Care Guidelines page
Please see the table below for:
- Template GP Letter declining prescribing
- BSUH Outpatient Prescribing Statement
- BSUH Outpatient Prescribing Patient Information
Template GP Letter Declining Prescribing
BSUH Outpatient Prescribing Memo
The BSUH Outpatient Prescribing memo is for use by prescribers.
If you have any questions about this document, please contact the authors using the included contact information.
BSUH Outpatient Prescribing Patient Information
BSUH Outpatient Prescribing Information for Patients is for use by clinicians.
If you have any questions about this document, please contact the Medicines Management Team.