Call: 0300 130 3045
The Professional Support Line is open from 08:00 to 20:00 daily, and refers into the following services.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) – Single leg referrals only. Arms need to be referred to Vascular
- Medical Admissions: Acute Medical Unit / Ambulatory Care Unit
- Medical Admissions (Patients over 80)
- Rapid Access Older People's Clinic
- Roving GP Clinic
- Transient Ischaemic Infarction (TIA) Clinic
- Responsive Services
- Planned Medical Procedures (Acute Medical Unit / Ambulatory Care Unit)
- Patient Transport Service
For more details on the role PSL plays in each pathway, please see the document in the table below.