In this section you can find Referral Forms for local services.
For access to most urgent care services, please contact the Professional Support Line
You can also find information on referring to other Urgent Care services on the Urgent Care page.
If you are a member of the public looking for urgent medical care, please call 111 or visit www.sussexhelpmy.nhs.uk
Two Week Wait Forms
For referral forms for suspected cancer, see the Two Week Wait Referral Forms page.
Prior Approval Procedures, Low Priority Procedures and Individual Funding Requests
NHS Brighton and Hove is in the process of reviewing and updating its policies on procedures which are not routinely funded. Please see the current policies for Low Priority Procedures Policy for more information. You can also find information on Individual Funding Requests, which a GP can request on a patient's behalf.
You can find all the Referral Guidelines held on the CCG Website on the Referral Guidelines page.
Advice and Guidance
To request advice and guidance from a colleague in secondary care, please use the Advice and Guidance Request Letter
Some referral forms are now held on the EMIS Centre of Excellence Website and the SystmOne Centre of Excellence (S1 CoE) Shared Resources folder.
This folder can be found within SystmOne organisational folders. To access these resources, the practice will need to be a member of the 'S1CoE Shared Resource' organisational folder.
If you can't find what you are looking for in the list below, please check these resources.
Referral Forms for services commissioned by Brighton and Hove CCG can be found below, listed alphabetically by service.
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration Referral to Community Optometrist with Special Interest Form
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration Rapid Assessment Clinic Referral Form
- Assessment and Treatment Service (Mental Health) Referral Form
- Bariatric Surgery Referral Form
- Brighton and Hove Eating Disorder Service Referral Form
- Cataract Surgery Referral Form
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Myalgic Encephalomyellitis Referral Form
- Community Echocardiography Screening Referral Form
- Community Heart Failure Referral Form
- Glaucoma Referral Form
- Infertility Referral Form
- Pavilions Alcohol and Substance Misuse Service Referral Form
- Perinatal Mental Health Service Referral Form
- Template Specialist Gender Identity Service Referral Form for Childern and Young People
- Template Specialist Gender Identity Service Referral Form for Adults
Locally Commissioned Service
Please follow the link for an Interpractice Referral Form for a Locally Commissioned Services
Referral forms for the following LCSs can also be found
Referral Management Service (RMS)
Please see the Brighton and Hove Referral Management Service page for more information on our Referral Management System.