RMS Referral Hub
Call: 0203 824 2001
Fax: 0800 031 6641
Address: Optum Referral Services, 7 International House, Ealing, London, W5 5DS
Please see the table below for a copy of the Practice Information Pack, which contains helpful information for Practices on the Referral Management Service (RMS).
You can also find a copy of an Aide Memoire to assist in referral processing in the table below.
Please follow this link for the Referral Management Service Newsletter.
Hospital Waiting Times Data
The CCG is publishing average hospital waiting times data for routine referrals, by specialty, to help inform discussions about the referral process and patient choice between local GPs and their patients.
Please follow this link for Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals (BSUH) Waiting Times Data and Independant Sector Wait Times
Below you can find links to template documents that will be used by the Referral Management System.
Referral forms for the Referral Management System are listed below.
- Assessment and Treatment Service (Mental Health) Referral Form
- Adult Hearing Service Referral Form
- Bariatric Surgery Referral Form
- Cataract Surgery Referral Form
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) Urgent Compression Ultrasound Referral Form
- Rapid Access Chest Pain Clinic Referral Form
Referral Forms for other services in Brighton and Hove can be found on the Referral Forms Page
Local Referral Guidelines are held on the relevant Clinical Area page. Please follow the links below to access clinical guidelines
- Asymptomatic Abnormal Liver Function Tests (LFTs) Referral Guidelines
- Atrial Fibrillation Referral Guidelines
- Dyspepsia Referral Guidelines
- Functional Dyspepsia Management Guidelines
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (mild to moderate) Referral Guidelines
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (severe flares) Referral Guidelines
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia Referral Guidelines
- Paediatric Musculo-skeletal (MSK) Referral Guidelines
- Suspected Heart Failure Referral Guidelines
Prior Approval Procedure Forms
Prior Approval Procedure forms are help on the Prior Approval Procedure - Information for Clinicians page.