Those who could get seriously ill if they get flu and risk avoidable hospital admission can claim a free flu jab, including:
- All children aged two to ten (but not eleven years or older) on 31 August 2019, this covers nurseries, Reception through school years 1-6.
- Those aged six months to under 65 years in clinical risk groups
- Pregnant women
- Those aged 65 years and over
- Those in long-stay residential care homes
- Close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
You can find more about eligability from the NHS.